Professional Gearbox Housing Manufacturer in China
Hokare is a manufacturer of custom and CNC-machined gearbox housings. We offer gearbox housings with fast delivery, factory-direct prices, and full inspection.
- Made from iron, aluminum, and more materials
- Deburring secondary operation
- Used for the automotive industry
- Superior material coating and finish
HOKARE Gearbox Housings
Gearbox housings are a type of mechanical housings that protects and surrounds the gearbox’s mechanical components. It encases the gearbox to protect the internal components from different external environmental factors. These are usually made from materials including aluminum, cast iron, stainless steel, and more.
At HOKARE, we manufacture greabox housings that are available in different weight. We supply gearbox housings to different industries such as commercial, passenger, tractors, and more. All our gearbox housings are fully machined. As a manufacturer, we have QC team, packaging team, and technical crew to provide custom gearboxes according to your requirements.
We manufacture cast aluminum gearbox housings with different surface finish such as shot blasting, anodized, and more.
Our CNC gearbox engine housings are made from aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel, and more materials.
Hokare manufactures 10-speed transmission gearbox housings using aluminum and iron materials to ensure durability.
We offer high-quality ductile iron gearbox housings that are manufactured using CNC machines and a sand casting process.
All our gearbox housing for Foton is suitable for protecting truck engine parts. These are made from materials such as iron, aluminum, and stainless steel.
We offer gearbox case middle housings with durability and excellent performance. These are commonly used for heavy-duty truck applications.
Gearbox Housing Specifications and Technical Parameters
|Aluminum, cast iron, steel, mild steel
|Powder coating, chrome finish, and customized
|3-Axis Milling Machine
|Secondary Machining Process
|Up to 2kg.
Choose Hokare as Your Gearbox Housing Supplier
- Split Housing. This housing is similar to a walnut shell that is divided into two parts. Its lower part is tied down to the structure of the gearbox. Thus, supporting all the internal components and holding the lubrication oil during the assembly. Its upper part comprises a full enclosure to provide mechanical support. These two parts are perfectly sealed to avoid leaks and fatigue.
- Bathtub Housing. It is designed with only one piece with top opening for gearbox servicing. This housing is also designed with a side opening to handle the bearing housing connected to the gear shaft. It provides superior leak-free performance.
We manufacture gearbox housings through different processing including:
- Permanent mold casting
- Shell molding
- 3-axis CNC machining
- Profile milling
A gearbox housing serves as protection to the gearbox components. It is a casing that provides mechanical support and physical protection.
Mostly, gearbox housings are made from cast aluminum and iron materials. These are produced through shell molding or mold casting.