Stainless Steel Camlock Coupling Manufacturer
Hokare is a professional stainless steel cam lock coupling manufacturer in China. We provide the best quality products to quickly connect and disconnect fitting on piping or hose. We offer these products at a market-leading price. Contact us!
- Durable construction
- Corrosion Resistant
- High function and performance
- Custom according to your request
HOKARE Stainless Steel Camlock Coupling
Premium stainless steel camlock couplings are used to join pipes and hoses. They are simple to install and don’t need any special tools. Its design helps to prevent loosening due to vibration. These fittings are available in sizes ranging from 1/2″ to 8″, but available in a custom request. Available in Type A, B, C, D, E, F, DC, and DP. Stainless steel camlock couplings are produced in accordance with MIL-C-27487 (A-A-59326). All of these couplers and adapters are interchangeable. The handles or cam arms and finger rings are manufactured from high-quality stainless steel 304. The gaskets are made of EPDM, PTFE, Viton, and neoprene for higher working pressure.
HOKARE can supply cost-effective stainless steel camlock couplings for your business. We adopt a strong and sophisticated manufacturing line that allows us to fabricate fast and reliably. Our company supports a small and large volume of production, strict quality control, and fast delivery. Please don’t hesitate to message us today!
Convenience, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and interchangeability.
Easy to connect and disconnect without tools. High-performance and durable.
Material: SS316 / SS304, sizes:1/2″-8″, female coupler with hose shank.
Female coupler with female thread, ideal choice for conveying oil, hydraulic oil, etc.
Male adapter with hose shank, withstand acid, alkali, and corrosive substances.
Male adapter with a male thread provides an easy and steadfast way to connect and disconnect hoses.
Working pressure:50-250 PSI, Available in customizable contents, sizes, and logo.
Female coupler dust cap, lightweight, convenient to use, and extreme durability.
Male adapter dust plug, body material made from stainless steel 316 or 340.
Stainless Steel Camlock Coupling Features
All stainless steel camlock coupling products can withstand corrosion, moisture, heat, etc.
Here you can avail of wholesale low-cost and low MOQ fittings suitable for your projects.
Our fittings are perfect for petroleum, construction, chemicals, agriculture industry, etc.
Hokare can customize any type of SS camlock couplings with your logo, sizes, packaging, and materials.
Stainless Steel Camlock Couplings Specifications
- Body material: stainless steel 316
- Handles & pins: stainless steel 304
- Cam levers: We use stainless steel cam levers
- Types: A, B, C, D, E, F, AA, DC, DD, DP, Elbow
- Size: 1/2″ to 8″
- Threads: NPT, BSP
- Working pressure: no more than 250 psi
- Pins, Rings and Safety clips: EPDM, NBR, Viton, PTFE envelop gasket, customized
- Temperature range: -150°F to +500°F (-101°C to +260°C)
- Standard A-A-59326 (superseding MIL-C-27487) or DIN 2828.
Stainless Steel Camlock Couplings Advantages
- Long life span
- Highly durable at high temperatures
- More durable than a brass camlock
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Wide working temperature
- Quick and simple installation.
- Strong, lightweight, and long-lasting
- Helps in preventing loosening due to vibration
Stainless Steel Camlock Couplings Applications
Stainless steel camlock couplings are suitable for salt water, hydraulic oil, coolants, water waste, and many chemicals. It is ideal for different industries and applications such as:
- Chemical Fertilizer Pipe
- Pneumatic Connections
- Gas Pipe
- Structure Pipe
- Hydraulic Pipe, etc.
#1 Stainless Steel Camlock Coupling Supplier - HOKARE
To satisfy all customer needs, Hokare offers both standard and custom products and services. Our fittings are produced in accordance with A-A-59326D, EN 14420-7, and MIL-C-27487 standards. Professional independent departments strictly regulate each stage of the production process. We have a solid reputation among customers all over the world because of our products excellent quality and unbeatable price.
Our team is dedicated to increasing production effectiveness, maintaining high standards of quality, and providing more affordable product prices. In order to be your significant business partner over the long term, we continuously improve production efficiency and quality control. Both lead time and quality are strongly guaranteed. The technical and quality control team at Hokare has a wealth of experience and is ready to assist you in finding high-quality, high-precision stainless steel Camlock couplings and fittings.
|3/4″ to 2″||250 psi|
|2 1/2″||225 psi|
|4″, 5″ & 6″||100 psi|
- Best Prices – We are able to control the cost and quality at every stage because we have our own facility and skills that include machining, assembly, and testing all in one.
- State-Of-The-Art Manufacturing Techniques – We are experts in both casting and machining.
- Quality Control – From raw material, production, packing, and delivery, we always follow strict quality control and inspection to ensure high-standard products.
- Massive Production – We have thousands of stainless steel Camlock coupling stock ready to deliver anytime anywhere. We have a strong workforce to support your large volume of production.
Custom Stainless Steel Camlock Coupling for Your Project
Camlock couplings are also called cam and groove couplings. Commodities between two hoses or pipes can be transferred more easily with camlock couplings. Easy to connect and disconnect and no tools are required.
Camlock fittings are available in a variety of materials, including stainless steel, brass, aluminum, and others. It is simple to choose the material that will last the longest for each project or application.
- Female camlock size – measure the open end or inside diameter
- Male camlock size – measure the outside diameter
There are seven fields of information required when specifying a fitting. This is abbreviated as STAMPED, which stands for:
- S – Size
- T – Temperature
- A – is for Application.
- M – stands for Material (or media being used)
- P – Required pressure rating
- E – End fittings and connections (thread type)
- D – stands for delivery (any extras such as material certs)